Technical Business Analyst - ContractClick to Apply
Candidate Applying for the Role
Thorium Digital is a growing digital agency that has provided services to clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are comprised of self-motivated, professionally sharp and team work oriented individuals. We are looking to expand our local team in East Brunswick, NJ. You will be working in a collaborative and flat structured working environment where there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow with us. We also offer flexible summer hours year-round.
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for coordinating with the development team to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. This individual needs to bedriven, willing to learn and is not afraid of taking responsibilities.
This is a contract position located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. The individual will have first-hand opportunity to learn and grow together with the firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates and coordinates on required testing/validation of system modifications, including creating testcases as needed.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported, analyzed and resolved in a timely manner, and determines if escalation is required while retaining ownership throughout.
- Complete documentation for project development efforts (including use cases, requirements, test plans, and process maps) and work closely with development team and business teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Decompose high-level information into details and abstract up from low-level information to resolve solution vs. requirements conflicts.
- Research new technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of Technology Analyst/Business Systems Analyst experience.
- 1-3 years of SDLC experience.
- 1-3 years of web experience.
- Excellent communication, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with a sense of urgency and commitment to accuracy and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
- Detail oriented.
- Expertise creating Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and Visio flowcharts as needed to support the project.
- Must be able to work in a hybrid working model (remote and on-site).
- Must be able to commute to East Brunswick, NJ office for some days in a week.
- Authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
- Sponsorship is not available.
- Minimum of 6 months of web coding experience on a project.
- Have a passion for technology.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks(i.e. Bootstrap) and experience working with responsive and adaptive designs.
- Big Consulting, Vercel, and Contentful experience is a plus.