Technical Business AnalystClick to Apply
Candidate Applying for the Role
Thorium Digital is a growing digital agency that has provided services to clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are comprised of self-motivated, professionally sharp and team work oriented individuals. We are looking to expand our local team in East Brunswick, NJ. You will be working in a collaborative and flat structured working environment where there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow with us. We also offer flexible summerhours year-round. During the pandemic, you will be working remotely until we decide the office is safe to be reopened.
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for coordinating with the development team to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. This individual needs to be driven, willing to learn and is not afraid of taking responsibilities.
This is a full time on-site position (located in East Brunswick, New Jersey) (remotely during pandemic). The individual will have first-hand opportunity to learn and grow together with the firm. Must be able to work independently but collaboratively during the pandemic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates and coordinates on required testing/validation of system modifications, including creating testcases as needed.
- Ensures issues are identified,tracked, reported, analyzed and resolved in a timely manner, and determines if escalation is required while retaining ownership throughout.
- Complete documentation for project development efforts (including use cases, requirements, test plans, and process maps) and work closely with development team and business teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Decompose high-level information into details and abstract up from low-level information to resolve solution vs.requirements conflicts.
- Research new technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of Technology Analyst/Business Systems Analyst experience.
- 1-3 years of SDLC experience.
- 1-3 years of web experience.
- Excellent communication, technical,analytical and problem-solving skills with a sense of urgency and commitment to accuracy and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
- Detail oriented.
- Expertise creating Word documents,Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and Visio flowcharts as needed to support the project.
- Must be able to work remotely until we decide the office is safe to be reopened. Must be able to commute to East Brunswick, NJ office – on site, when the office is reopened.
- Authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
- Sponsorship is not available.
- Minimum of 6 months of web coding experience on a project.
- Have a passion for technology.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks(i.e. Bootstrap) and experience working with responsive and adaptive designs.
- Big Consulting experience is a plus.